Apparel Industry Insights from 38.4M Current DTC Apparel Consumers
In this Apparel Industry Insights Report, Traub and Crosswalk Labs studied 38.4M current DTC apparel consumers to understand the current apparel consumer from a demographic, psychographic, digital content consumption and purchasing standpoint to help understand current market opportunities. This Apparel Industry Insights Report addresses the following questions and includes thorough analysis of the topics outlined below:
1.How can we integrate insights from online consumer behavior into the brand voice beyond digital and social media?
2.How can brands adjust to the new direct to consumer landscape and overcome the need to discount?
3.How can brands message the COVID-19 safety measures they are taking and corporate social responsibility initiatives to optimize sales revenue?
Reports include a one-to-one Traub Advisory consultation to integrate insights into brand strategies and:
- Demographic breakdown of the two consumer groups below:
- 31.3M Accessible Luxury Consumers: includes US consumers, who are active shoppers in the apparel category with an HHI of $150k or less
- 7.1M Luxury Consumers: includes US consumers, who are active shoppers in the apparel category with an HHI of $150k or more
- Location, language, and occupation of the highlighted consumer groups
- Types of content that are most engaging to Accessible Luxury and Luxury Consumers
- Search behavior in the months of July and August 2020
- Social media consumption and the breakdown of the most important social media channels for each consumer group
- The activity and utilization of media sites
- Mobile, desktop, and tablet device usage
- A step-by-step look at each consumer group’s digital shopping journey
- Apparel category spend by product
- Influences on consumers' actions and key purchasing factors
- Detailed breakdown of consumers’ wallet share
- Most used loyalty programs and most shopped stores